Please also review the applicable Terms and conditions, which also apply to the use of our Site.
You should read the policy in full, but here are a few key things:
- When you use Celebsathi, even if you're just browsing, we receive some information from you, such as the type of device you’re using and your IP address.
- You can choose to share additional information with us, such as your email address, by creating an account or simply login via your social profiles
- If you have questions about this policy, how we collect or process your personal data, or anything else related to our privacy practices, we want to hear from you; see Contact Us.
2. Information We Collect
(a) Information You Provide
Celebsathi may collect personal information from you when you:
- Create an Account on, log in to, or interact with the Site. Celebsathi collects your name and email address and the other information that you provide, such as a telephone number, when you register or login, update or add information to your account. We require you to create a username and password if you create an account. Celebsathi also collects certain information relating to any third-party account (for example, Facebook, Instagram, or Google Account) that you use to login to or link to your Celebsathi account (such as your username, bio, and the number of followers). We may store payment information (such as credit or debit card details or local wallets) but only if you choose to save it to your account. If you create an account using a Celebsathi-provided referral link or code through one of our referral programs, we also receive certain information relating to the use of the unique link.
- Make a Purchase through the Site. Celebsathi collects the information that you provide when you request a Celebsathi Video or other offering, including your name and email address, any mobile telephone contact number (of you or the recipient) you choose to provide, the name of the recipient, and the details that you provide as part of your request. When you purchase merchandise, we also collect shipping and delivery information. Celebsathi processes payment information you provide when you pay for a purchase. We collect information of the recipients that you provide to us to the extent necessary to provide the Celebsathi offering, either as part of the content or for the transaction itself (for example, we share the recipient’s name and the details of the request with the applicable Celebsathi Partner ) or to deliver services.
- Participate in Sweepstakes, Contests, or Other Promotional Activities. Celebsathi collects the information that you provide when you enter sweepstakes, contests, or promotional activities (each, a "Promotion") through our Site. Each Promotion has its own terms and conditions or official rules, which you should review as they may contain other requirements (such as, allowing the use of your name or likeness in advertising unless prohibited by applicable law).
- Contact Customer Service through the Site. Celebsathi collects the information that you provide in connection with providing customer service.
- Provide Content to the Site. We collect information when you submit content to us, such as a video, review, photo, email, text, social media post, or other communication (each, a "Submission"), and, if you are a Celeb Partner when you submit your content. Each Submission, whether submitted to our Site directly or through a Social Media Platform and all Talent Content, is subject to the applicable Terms of Service. As a result, others may access it, use it, and share it.
- Sync Contacts or Connect with Friends. If you choose to upload, sync, or import contact information from your device (such as your address book), we will collect and store that information. We may use this information to identify which of your contacts are users of the Site, to provide services to you, to help you find and connect with people you know, help others find and connect with you, and to customize the content we present to you and to other Site users.
- Become a Celebsathi Partner. When you become a "Celebsathi Partner" including through our Site, in addition to the information you provide if you create an account on the Site, we collect your name, email address, telephone number, and other information relating to our relationship with you, including payment information. Celebsathi’s payments to you are made through the third-party payment provider selected by Celebsathi.
(b) Information from Third Parties
We may also obtain information, such as contact details (for example, name and email address), country, IP address, purchase histories, marketing preferences, cookie information, hardware, and software information, and other technical information about you from third parties, such as other users of the Site who upload information or sync their contacts, analytics companies, Social Media Platforms, and other third party business partners, such as a Celebsathi Partner.
We and our third-party business partners may collect information about your visits to and activity on our Site and other websites and services. We may combine that information with other personal information we have collected from or about you. We may share certain of this information with third-party business partners for similar purposes.
3. Cookies and Tracking Technologies
(a) Cookies and Tracking
When you visit our Site, we and third-party advertising and analytics companies and other third-party business partners may use a variety of tracking and other technologies that automatically or passively collect certain information whenever you visit the Site or otherwise interact with us or our content ("Usage Information").
We use these technologies for a number of reasons, including to save your preferences for future visits to our Site, keep you logged in between visits, and to provide you with improved services. The information we collect may include (but is not limited to):
- date and time of your visit to our Site;
- areas you visit within our Site;
- links that you click on within our Site;
- websites or advertisements you visit before or after visiting our Site;
- terms you entered into a search engine that lead you to our Site;
- IP address, mobile device identifier, or other unique identifier and usage information for the device used to access our Site;
- precise location data from your device, if you have opted-in to the collection of that information (you may be able to disable the collection of precise location data through the settings on the device used to access our Site, but your approximate location may remain available through its IP address or other information that we collect);
- device and connection information, such as browser type and version, operating system, and platform; and
- Whether an email message we sent was opened and whether a link in the email message was clicked.
The methods that may be used to collect Usage Information include the following:
- Cookies and Local Storage. A cookie is a data file placed on a Device when it is used to visit the Site or otherwise access our content. Certain web browsers and certain browser add-ons, such as Adobe Flash, may provide additional local data storage mechanisms that are used in a manner similar to cookies, and some of the content included on our Site may make use of this local storage. To get information about Flash and Adobe’s privacy choices from Adobe, click here . To get information about cookies from All About Cookies.org, click here. Cookies, Flash cookies, and other local storage devices may be used for a variety of purposes (for example, to identify your device when you revisit our Site, to recall your authentication information, to store information related to your navigation throughout our Site, or to enable certain features on our Site). Some cookies are essential to the functioning of the Site, and, without them, some features and services you have requested cannot be provided. If you disable cookies, adjust privacy settings on your device, restrict local storage, or otherwise limit these technologies, you may not be able to use some of our Site features.
- Web Beacons. Small graphic images or other web programming code called web beacons (also known as "pixels", "1x1 GIFs" or "clear GIFs") may be included in our web pages and email messages. Web beacons may not be visible to you. Web beacons or similar technologies may be used for a number of purposes, including to count visitors to the Site, to monitor how users navigate the Site, to count how many email messages we sent were opened, and to count whether a link in an email message we sent was clicked.
- Embedded Scripts. An embedded script is a programming code that is designed to collect information about your interactions with the Site, such as the links you click on. The code is temporarily downloaded onto your Device from our server or a third-party service provider is active only while you are connected to a Site, and is deactivated or deleted after you are no longer connected.
- Other Technologies. We may also use other technologies that collect similar information for security and fraud detection purposes.
(b) "Do Not Track" Signals
Some Internet browsers may be configured to send "Do Not Track" signals to the online services that you visit. There is no consensus among industry participants as to what "Do Not Track" means in this context. Like many websites and online services, Celebsathi does not currently alter our practices when we receive a "Do Not Track" signal from a visitor’s browser except as specifically required by law. For information about "do not track" from The Future of Privacy Forum, click here.
4. How We Use Information
We may combine information that we have received from you with information from other sources to operate, tailor content, personalize, adjust, and improve our Site. We use your information:
- to fulfill your request for a Celebsathi Video or other offering or purchase of merchandise, accept your payment, ship and deliver your orders, deliver email messages, and process information you provide through our Site;
- to maintain your account, to assist with payment transactions, to facilitate the use of the Site, and to communicate with you about your account, our relationship with you, and your use of the Site, such as by verifying your information, requesting that you respond to a survey, checking on the status of an order or request. We may send you text messages if you have provided us with your mobile telephone number for that purpose;
- to establish and manage a relationship with you as a consumer or a Celebsathi Partner;
- to send you promotional email or text messages communications from Celebsathi (not from any third party) if you have opted in to receive them. To stop receiving email messages, click on the "unsubscribe" link in the footer of the promotional email; please note that even if you unsubscribe, we may send you communications relating to your account or use of the Site, such as administrative and services announcements.
- to conduct and administer a Promotion if you have chosen to participate. We will not share your information with a third party for the third party’s marketing or promotional purposes unless you agree;
- to provide you and others with customer service, to assist in resolving issues, and to evaluate and improve our customer service and processes;
- to consider your job application and, in connection with the application, to fulfill legal reporting requirements, for internal business purposes (such as to evaluating and improving our recruiting processes), or to defend against employment-related claims;
- to contact you about administrative matters, such as the applicable Terms of Service, or other issues;
- to better understand your personal preferences and to enable us to provide you with improved and personalized communications and services;
- to compile aggregate data about site traffic and interaction;
- to tailor the content and advertising we display to you or others, on our Site or elsewhere, and to analyze trends and statistics;
- to create advertising models through lookalike modeling or other research methodologies;
- for internal business purposes, such as improving our Site, products, and services and to comply with legal requirements and our business practices, such as our recordkeeping, backup, and document retention policies; and